Iowa Girls Quinoa Pizza Bites – Gluten Free. Change up pizza night with poppable, gluten-free Mini Pizza Quinoa Bites! In addition to being excited that it's Friday (and Valentine's Day!) The recipe for Mini Pizza Quinoa Bites is so easy that an infant could make it. Lincoln kept lunging at the bowl as I was making these.
Put them together, and you get a nutritious treat featuring the goodness of the whole grain packed with fiber and protein and a Continue reading for the simple recipe and to find out how many calories are in one pizza bite. These quinoa pizza bites are actually a great way to use up any leftover quinoa that you might have on hand. These are easily customizable, so you can feel free to add your favorite pizza toppings as well. You can have Iowa Girls Quinoa Pizza Bites – Gluten Free using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Iowa Girls Quinoa Pizza Bites – Gluten Free
- You need 2 cup of Cooked quinoa.
- You need 2 of Whole eggs.
- Prepare 2 of Egg whites.
- Prepare 2 cup of Pizza toppings of choice (I used onion, green pepper, black and green olives).
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning (I used McCormick Montreal Strak seasoning).
- Prepare 1 of Pizza sauce for dipping (I used spaghetti sauce).
These would be fun to make with kids because they're easy to throw together and they're mini. Quinoa pizza bites are perfect for cooler days with football/ultimate frisbee in the backyard or a gathering of friends and family. By putting quinoa and the components of Italian pizza together you get all the nutrition of the whole grain packed with fiber and protein and a savory, gluten-free snack. How to Make Gluten-Free Quinoa Pizza Bites.
Iowa Girls Quinoa Pizza Bites – Gluten Free step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray muffin tin (one regular size or two mini) very well with oil cooking spray..
- Mix all ingredients except pizza sauce, in a large bowl. Fill muffin tin cups to the top with quinoa mixture..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes for mini muffin tins, or 25-30 minutes for regular muffin tin. Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from muffin pan. Serve with warm pizza sauce..
- They say you have option to freeze these, but they were so much more delicious straight from the oven, I would advise against it..
- Courtesy of Iowa Girl Eats- http://iowagirleats.com.
Quinoa Pizza Bites make a nutritious meal or snack the whole family will love. The perfect pizza alternative that's so easy to make. Find gluten-free, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and more. Or if you're simply looking for a healthy chicken dinner, you'll find that, too. Skip to Gluten-Free Quinoa Pizza Bites content. by Alyssa Rimmer.