Italiano pizza quesadilla. Search and Compare Pizza L online. I stuffed my pizza quesadillas with cheese and sliced mushrooms, and then topped the whole thing off with more mushrooms, sliced tomatoes, and black olives. But of course, there are no rules here – if you want to put all of the toppings inside the quesadilla so that the top can just be covered with crispy cheese, go for it!
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and oregano. Pizza and quesadillas are two meals that are widely enjoyed. Putting those two popular meals together makes for an even tastier treat. You can cook Italiano pizza quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italiano pizza quesadilla
- You need 1 of soft flour tortilla burrito style.
- It’s 8 slices of pepperoni.
- Prepare 8 of cut slices of italian sausage link (cooked &sliced).
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2-4 TBS of spaghetti or pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 TBS. of Grated parmesan cheese.
You can make a simple pizza quesadilla out of pepperoni and cheese, or add more ingredients to fit your. My hubby loves these things too, as do our kids. Each quesadilla is stuffed with a meat lover's combo of mozzarella, cheddar, pepperoni, ham, and bacon crumbles. Pizza Quesadillas (aka Pizzadillas) Recipe : All of the flavours of a pizza all wrapped up in quesadilla form and topped with even more pizza toppings!
Italiano pizza quesadilla instructions
- Spread the sauce onto the tortilla shell covering the whole thing.
- On one half of the tortilla place 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella.
- Add pepperoni slices on top of the cheese.
- Add italian sausage slices on top of pepperoni slices.
- Top slices with remaining mozzarella cheese and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top of the mozzarella cheese.
- Fold the tortilla close then grill over med heat until cheese is melted then flip and grill the other side.
I love any quesadilla and and could eat pizza everyday…perfect combination. We would love for you to share with us at Party in Your PJs, our weekly link party. I'll go ahead and check it out now! Heat a little olive oil in a nonstick pan over medium to medium high heat. Cut each into quarters and serve with the marinara sauce for dipping.