Easy Garlic Sausage Skillet w/ Cheese Ravioli. It's a simple skillet dish doctoring up your favorite kind of ravioli with crumbled Italian sausage and an easy homemade marinara sauce using crushed tomatoes, and of course, that crusty melted mozzarella cheese right on top. A simple recipe that comes together in one pan, it is loaded with a mind-blowing flavor explosion from pasta, cheese, sausage and tomatoes. Looking for an easy recipe that makes an impressive dinner in no time?
Can be done on the stove or electrics skillet. I purchased my Raviolis in Aldi”s as they are filled with Gorgonzola cheese and pear. This cheesy, saucy ravioli skillet with Italian sausage makes for one scrumptious weeknight meal with salad and garlic bread. You can cook Easy Garlic Sausage Skillet w/ Cheese Ravioli using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Garlic Sausage Skillet w/ Cheese Ravioli
- It’s 3 of links garlic italian sausage.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen cheese ravioli ( 24oz).
- You need 1 jar of your choice spaghetti sauce (about 26oz).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sliced raw mushrooms.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of half sliced purple onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of grated parmesian n garlic cheese to taste ( or any grated parmesian will do).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sliced green bell pepper ( medium thickness) I used a combo of red,green and yellow bell peppers).
Though I haven't gotten back into the kitchen for any creative cooking yet, I am able to mix up easy weeknight meals like this ravioli skillet. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, garlic and onion powders, salt and pepper. Includes olive oil, sausage casings, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, kosher salt, ground black pepper, cheese ravioli, water, shredded mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan cheese, fresh basil leaves. Plump cheese-filled pillows of pasta nestled in a flavorful pasta sauce with spinach and topped with melted cheese.
Easy Garlic Sausage Skillet w/ Cheese Ravioli instructions
- preheat skillet with olive oil on medium heat…
- slice each sausage link into coin sized slices about 1/2 in. thick. place into heated skillet..
- sautee until half the pink is gone..
- add raw mushrooms. and sautee until mushrooms start to get soft. ( about 3-5 min.).
- now add your green peppers and sautee until they start to get soft..
- meanwhile heat your jar of sauce in a saucepan intil warm..
- now add your onions and your frozen cheese ravioli..
- sautee on medium low heat stirring frequently so noodles don't stick. cook until noodles r done and veggies r tender. about 10 min..
- turn off heat and spoon onto plate..
- spoon sauce over mixture..
- sprinkle with parmesian cheese..
- serve! goes great with garlic breadsticks..
- serves about 4-5 people.
Slow Cooker Dark Chocolate Banana Healthy Chicken Dessert Vegetarian Lactose Free Gluten Free Fast Quick One Pot Easy Cast Iron Pan Oatmeal Spicy Snack Appetizer Brunch Southern Thai. In small bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese and parsley until well combined. Add ravioli to boiling water; cook as package directs. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over Stir chicken broth into sausage mixture; remove skillet from heat. Drain ravioli; add to sausage and.