Tuna Chicken Whole Wheat Sandwich. The Best Healthy Tuna Sandwich Recipes on Yummly An easy combo of chicken and tuna that's not too fruity, sweet or spicy, but packed with flavors that really compliment each other. I got into creative mode, scrounged the fridge & pantry & came up with this unusual take on the chicken sandwich.
Learn how to make Tuna Salad on Whole Wheat & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Place tuna in a mixing bowl and flake with a fork until very fine. Add onions, celery and mayonnaise; mix well. You can have Tuna Chicken Whole Wheat Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Chicken Whole Wheat Sandwich
- Prepare 16 loaf of Whole Wheat Bread.
- It’s 4 slice of Chicken Ham.
- You need 1 of Lettuce or better yet romanie lettuce.
- It’s 1 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- You need 1 of Butter Salted.
- It’s 1 of Chili Sauce bottled.
- You need 1 of Tomato Sauce bottled.
- It’s of Tuna Sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Tuna chunked in olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Pickles.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Thousand Island.
Cut in thick slices, it's perfect for French toast. Chickpea Tuna Salad – This classic vegan 'tuna' salad is the BEST and so easy to make! It's a fan-favorite that's loved by all types of eaters! Of course, it's not going to taste exactly like tuna, but it will give you the mouth feel and fullness that its predecessor, the 'tuna salad' sandwich, gave you.
Tuna Chicken Whole Wheat Sandwich instructions
- Slice whole wheat bread into half form a triangle. now you will have 14 triangked-formed whole wheat bread.
- put Butter on all the bread and prepare a frying pan. grab a bit by but of butter so your frying pan wont be sticky and the bread wont be black. By now you will have all breads are brown, crispy, and very yummy..
- Tips : to make it crispy on the edge of the bread, glinch a bit of butter and bit by bit give beside yhe bread on the frying pan..
- Tuna Sauce, i mixed little slice of pickles, carrot, then put a bit of olive oil, and thousand island, and i mixed it well. if you found an asian store they do sell it in bottled. after mixing it, make sure the tuna is sliced and not in big shape so it eill be easy to eat..
- put 1 triangled bread, put on the tuna sauce, amount is as how you like it, put on the lettuce, then the ham chicken, then on top the lettuce, then give the tomato sauce and the chilli sauce, as well thousand island with as amount as you like, covers it on top, and repeat it until your bread are finished..
- you may also make a double sandwich with 3 bread on 1 sandwiches..
This is just an old-fashioned tuna egg sandwich that is simple and quick to make! My grandparents make these and tell me that this is the 'correct' way to make a hearty sandwich! Toast whole wheat bread as desired, let cool slightly and brush slices with mayonnaise. Cover four slices with lettuce, chicken and bell pepper, cover with cottage cheese and season with salt and pepper. Cover with some lettuce and place remaining slices of toast on top.