skye's whole wheat banana pancakes. This whole wheat banana pancake recipe is so easy to make. These banana pancakes are perfect for lazy weekends, and reheat well for busy weekday breakfasts. You can also double the batch and freeze extras for later.
When the pancakes have begun to turn golden brown on the bottom, flip them over to cook the other side. Serve with warm maple syrup and a side of fruit (like an. Everything a whole wheat pancake should be – fluffy, low-fat, and tasty! You can have skye's whole wheat banana pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of skye's whole wheat banana pancakes
- It’s 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of almond milk (or rice milk or regular milk. .. doesn't matter).
- You need 2 cup of whole wheat flour (or regular flour).
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 1 cup of bananas, mashed (about 3 medium).
Another pancake recipe I make again and again are these chocolate chip banana pancakes, so good! Making pancakes from scratch is easy. Easy whole wheat pancakes recipe that taste great with whole wheat flour, baking powder, butter and egg. How to Make Light and Fluffy Pancakes with Whole Wheat Flour.
skye's whole wheat banana pancakes step by step
- in medium bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- in separate bowl, blend milk and eggs together. then add melted butter.
- make a well in center of flour mixture and pour wet ingredients in slowly, stirring gently.
- fold in bananas just before frying.
- to make: preheat griddle.
- fry pancakes on a hot griddle until golden brown. .. ONLY TURNING ONCE when small bubbles appear in batter and around the edge looks dry.
Fluffy Whole Wheat Pancakes will become your new favorite healthy pancake recipe! Easy to make, nutritious, delicious, and freezer-friendly! If desired you can use an equal amount of mashed banana instead of applesauce! Eggless banana pancakes recipe – Soft, fluffy and delicious banana pancakes made without eggs. Indeed these pancakes are one of the healthiest I have ever tried so far.