Thai style Stir Fried Suki-Yaki. Glass noodles are stir-fried with crunchy veg and tender chicken in a unique pink sauce. Sukiyaki is obviously a Japanese dish, but this particular recipe is very much unique to Thai cuisine. Duncan shows you how to create a Thai version of Sukiyaki using the freshest Thai produce.
Curry paste and coconut milk spice up a simple chicken and vegetable stir-fry. Once the ingredients are prepped, the cooking goes quickly, so have everything ready before you heat the pan. This stir-fry is simple to make, quick, and delicious, so it won't disappoint. You can cook Thai style Stir Fried Suki-Yaki using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai style Stir Fried Suki-Yaki
- It’s 2 cup of mixed seafood,or chicken,or pork ,or saussage,crab stick,fish balls,shikuwa.
- It’s 2 of napa cabbage.
- You need 2 bunch of morning glory or any green vegetables like chinese kale,bok choy etc..
- It’s 1 bunch of both cilantro and spring onion.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 packages of vermicelli,soaked in warm water 15 mins before use.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of suki yaki sauce.
- You need 3 of eggs,large.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of oil to fry.
Stir all “stir-fry sauce” ingredients together in a cup. Heat a wok or large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle in oil, and swirl around then add garlic. The Thai stir fry sauce I use in this Spicy Thai Chicken Stir Fry is like the Thai equivalent of Charlie, my All Purpose Chinese Stir Fry Sauce.
Thai style Stir Fried Suki-Yaki instructions
- Chop and clean white and green vegetables listed ,drain well ,set aside,also crush cloves of garlic,soak vermicelli,prepare fresh meat ,or seafood ,or fish ball,crab stick,shikuwa (this one may be wrong spell ).
- Set stir fry pan on medium,add oil,brown garlic.
- Add fresh meat,here i use chicken,stir until almost cook.
- Add fish balls,saussage,crab stick,stir until all cooked ,app3 mins.
- Add vegetables,dont worry if it look too much,when it cooked it will be balance with meat ,keep it cook from the bottom of the pan,use spoon flip it up ,stir occasionly until well mixed,crack eggs into the pan ,let it set.
- Add soaked vermicelli,stir to mix ,stir until it s soft.
- Add suki yaki sauce ,store bought ,or make your own with red bean curd ,i will post recipe later,stir to mix.
- Add cilantro,spring onion,stir to mix ,heat off ,serve hot :).
If you haven't discovered Charlie yet, pop over because honestly, especially if you are pressed for time, he will be life changing. Photo “Stir-fried vegetable or sukiyaki,Thai food” can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. The image is available for download in high resolution quality up to. Thai-Style Stir-Fried Noodles with Chicken and Broccolini. Pad see ew—the traditional Thai dish of chewy, lightly charred rice noodles, with chicken, crisp broccoli, and moist egg, bound with a sweet and salty soy-based sauce – is.