Mike's Baileys Beginners Irish Cheesecake. Bailey's Irish cream cheesecake is one of the world's dreamiest desserts. Its deserved fame belies the fact that Irish cream, the liqueur that adds its touch And so Baileys Irish cream cheesecakes (and a host of Irish cream cakes, tarts and puddings) were conceived, much to the delight of our tastebuds. Looking for the perfect Baileys cheesecake recipe?
Paddy's Day, you deserve this fudgy cheesecake. Let's break down why this cheesecake is truly the best. Boozy, sinful and decadent Bailey's Irish Cream Cheesecake is loaded with Bailey's Irish Cream Cheesecake was always my first choice when dessert for any occasion comes into consideration. You can have Mike's Baileys Beginners Irish Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Baileys Beginners Irish Cheesecake
- Prepare of Irish Cheesecake.
- It’s 1 of Pre-made Graham Cracker Pie Crust Or Pre-made Chocolate Pie Crust.
- It’s 1 of 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Green Creme de Menthe Liqueur.
- You need 1 can of Eagle Brand Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Mint Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 4 of Mint Leaves [garnishment].
- It’s 1/3 cup of Mint Chocolate Chips [garnishment].
- You need 1/3 cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs [garnishment].
- Prepare 1 of Green Food Coloring [optional – color to preference].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chocolate Sauce [garnish drizzle].
If it was a cake or a mini version – cheesecake cupcakes, bake or no bake recipes, it is always my favorite. This is a decadent, moist cheesecake that never fails. I got the recipe from my sister-in-law who brings it to every family function. There are never any leftovers! *This cheesecake needs to be made and refrigerated one day in advance.
Mike's Baileys Beginners Irish Cheesecake instructions
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature or heat slightly in your microwave..
- Add everything in a bowl, except for lemon juice, chocolate chips and garnishments and blend until any lumps are fully dissolved..
- Important step: Slowly add your lemon juice and blend with electric mixer to avoid curdling..
- Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula and pour into your pre-made crust..
- Garnish as desired, cover and chill for 2 hours..
- Authors Notes: You can easily make this cheesecake without the Cream De Menthe and increase your Baileys Irish Cream to 1/3 cup. Especially if you've used the mint version of chocolate chips. Also, serve these slices in smaller wedges than you usually would. They're super rich and pack a serious punch at 17% unburned alcohol..
How to make a Baileys Irish cream cheesecake. Insanely rich mini-cheesecakes with Oreo crust, Bailey's flavored filling, and a decadent chocolate glaze. Patrick's Day or any dinner party! In the picture it looks like there's another creamy layer of sorts on the cheesecake before chocolate drizzled over it. Can you tell me what's in that layer please?