Spicy Doubanjiang Mayo Fried Rice. Preparations: Mix the rice with beaten egg in a bowl. Doubanjiang is a Chinese bean paste with savory (and spicy) accents that makes many popular stir-fries. This salty paste is made from fermented broad beans, soybeans, rice, salt, and other spices.
There are several versions popular in different areas in China. Sichuan Doubanjiang is made from broad bean (fava Pixian doubanjiang usually goes through quite long fermentation time under sunshine. Spicy Bean Sauce, or la doubanjiang, (辣豆瓣酱) is a paste made from fermented soybeans, broad beans, and chilies, and a key ingredient in Sichuan cooking. You can have Spicy Doubanjiang Mayo Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Doubanjiang Mayo Fried Rice
- You need 200 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 of ★Onion.
- It’s 1 of ★Green pepper.
- It’s 2 of cm ★Carrot.
- You need 2 of ★Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ☆Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of White sesame seeds.
Note that you may see other products labeled “doubanjiang” that are actually sweet bean pastes. You can tell the difference easily, as the. Doubanjiang or (spicy broad bean paste) is basically a salty paste that is made from fermented broad beans, soybeans, salt, rice among other spices. Although it originated in Sichuan province, there are different versions of doubanjiang spread through China and other Asian countries.
Spicy Doubanjiang Mayo Fried Rice instructions
- Preparations: Mix the rice with beaten egg in a bowl. Finely chop the ★ ingredients. (I roughly chop the vegetables)..
- Cook the wiener sausage and carrot in a pot (oil will render from the sausage, so you don't need to add oil). Add the onion and green pepper and continue to cook..
- Add the ☆ ingredients. Once the doubanjiang is fragrant, add the rice mixed with beaten egg and cook over high heat. Season with salt and pepper..
- Right before you're finished, drizzle soy sauce over the top and mix it in to finish. Scatter some white sesame seeds on top!.
Doubanjiang & La Doubanjiang (Spicy Chili Bean Paste). Doubanjiang (Fermented Bean Paste, 豆瓣酱) is a salty paste made from fermented broad beans, soybeans, salt, rice, and various spices. Mayo + doubanjiang, Kecak + doubanjiang, you can use various soup + doubanjiang. The spicy, as well as specific flavor is spread, vivid color arouses the appetite. Spicy Fried Rice with dried shrimps, carrots, green beans, eggs, and homemade fried chili paste.