Vegan Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies. Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. I love chocolate chips whether they're in cookies or anything at all; and this time I am sharing a very classic recipe of vegan whole wheat chocolate chip cookies. It's pretty easy to make and tastes spectacular.
The original recipe uses an egg in the recipe, but I used flax eggs, and it still turned out delicious. Soft, chewy, crispy on the bottom Healthier Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. Made with oat flour, whole wheat flour, organic unrefined coconut sugar and coconut oil. You can cook Vegan Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare of Dry.
- It’s 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegan sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ground flax seed.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Wet.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1/2 of 10 oz. bag of vegan chocolate chips.
There's this scene in The Sweetest Thing (a romcom movie with Cameron Diaz), where the main character has a dream about all kinds of things (ahem). And if you don't, I hope you enjoy these delicious and healthy Maple Syrup Whole Wheat Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies! Just like I have ideals for the content of my food and cleaning supplies, I also have ideals for the perfect cookie. Support OneGreenPlanet Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content.
Vegan Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix all wet ingredients together in another bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop out tablespoons of dough and place on cookie sheet (these cookies are small, so I counted 2 cookies as one serving).
- Bake for 10 minutes.
The whole wheat flour adds another dimension of flavor to these chocolate chip cookies–almost a nuttiness–that's delicious! These are simple to make, too. The dough gets a bit thick though, so I had to kind of knead in the chocolate chips and walnuts, no big deal, but it does require a bit of oomph to get everything incorporated. Use vegan/dairy free chocolate chips if necessary. **Oil notes: You can taste the coconut or olive oil flavor lightly in these cookies. Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies and I are about to start a fight.