Easy Calzones. Easy Calzones from Delish.com are stuffed full of pepperoni and mozzarella. Just pure deliciousness wrapped up in a pillowy dough. Calzones deserve their chance to shine.
Alex and I love making our own pizza. Quick and Easy Calzones filled with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and marinara then topped with Italian seasoning and parmesan. Not only are these calzones so easy to make, but they taste..these Easy Calzones use store-bought pizza dough and feature two great filling ideas, with a Calzones, of course, are just pizza in turn-over form. You can cook Easy Calzones using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Calzones
- It’s of Dough.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of active dry yeast (or 1 packet).
- You need 2 tbsp of oil (vegetabe or olive).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 1 can of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 of favorite pizza toppings: cheese, mushrooms, sausage, pepperoni, ham, pineapple, etc).
- You need of Pan for cooking it on.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of corn meal.
To make these easy calzones, I started with a. Quick and Easy Calzones are a delicious alternative to pizza. Quick and Easy Calzones are so fun to make with your family. A simple dough and sauce combined with lots of gooey cheese and favorite.
Easy Calzones instructions
- Lightly grease cookie sheet with olive oil and lightly sprinkle corn meal to help prevent sticking..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Drop onto flat surface such as a cutting board; knead for a few minutes until well combined and dough is a little elastic..
- Break dough in two equal pieces. Roll into balls and use a rolling pin to roll out into flar circular shaped dough about 1/4 inch thick..
- Place on cookie sheet so that half of it is on the sheet and the other half hangs over the back side..
- Pour a small amount of sauce on the portion of dough that is on the pan and spread to about an inch from the edge..
- Add cheese and favorite toppings..
- Fold the piece that was hanging over the back of the pan on top of the toppings and fold the bottom part of the crust up over the top part and seal it together..
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes..
Starting with store-bought pizza dough makes the dream of weeknight calzones actually attainable. These are super easy stuffed calzone recipes. Sausage Stuffed Calzones Combine pizza sauce, sausage, and some cheese for flavorful and easy calzones made with refrigerated pizza crust. Cook's Note: If you want a larger calzone, use frozen bread loaves and use one-quarter to one-third of the loaf for each calzone. This Easy Calzones Recipe will take your favorite pizza and wrap it into something super tasty and impressive!