Quick and Easy Pizza. In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza. This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour.
Check out this Easy and Quick Pizza Dough/ Base Recipe For a delicious crispy crust, we recommend using the Culinary Couture pizza stone. Note: This is one of the few of my older posts with gluten in them. For a gluten free (and grain free) alternative, see this recipe for a paleo pizza crust. You can cook Quick and Easy Pizza using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Pizza
- Prepare of Pizza Crust.
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 1/4 tsp of yeast (or 1 packet).
- You need 2 tbsp of oil (vegetable or olive).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of lukewarm water (1/2 c. hot mixed with 1/2 c. cold).
- It’s 1 can of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2 cup of cheese, cheddar and mozzarella.
- It’s 1 of favorite pizza toppings.
- It’s of For The Pan.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of corn meal.
You'll have dinner on the table in no time. Dust your pizza pan with corn meal and transfer your pizza dough. Ladle Pizza Sauce (to taste) in the middle and spread it outwards. From easy, delicious recipes the whole family will love and inspiring DIYs to creative projects to keep kids learning, we're sharing our best advice and ideas to keep you busy at home.
Quick and Easy Pizza instructions
- Lightlt grease cookie sheet with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with corn meal to help prevent sticking..
- In a medium size mixing bowl, Combine all ingredients and mix. Dump onto a flat surface like a cutting board. Knead dough until well combined and a little elastic..
- Break dough in 4 equal pieces. Roll into balls..
- Use a rolling pin and roll the balls out into flat circular shapes, one at a time..
- Place 2 at a time on a cookie sheet..
- Pour a small amount of sauce in center of circle dough and spread out evenly. Add more sauce until desired amount, but not too much because it will run..
- Top with cheese and favorite toppings..
- Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes..
Try this Quick and Easy Pizza recipe, or contribute your own. Use a sharp knife or pizza wheel to cut into wedges. It starts with ground beef, which, upon closer reflection, I cannot think of any other time in the history of Pinch of Yum that I've posted a recipe that uses My Grandma uses English muffins for the bread, and keeps them in the freezer for quick and easy dinners! It took more flour than I expected, but results were great for an easy and satisfying weeknight Meal—slightly. If your looking for a quick and easy recipe than your in the right spot!