Chinese Fried Rice. Chinese fried rice is a family of fried rice dishes popular in Greater China and around the world. It is sometimes served as the penultimate dish in Chinese banquets, just before dessert. This Chinese fried rice has the flavor those other recipes are missing.
I'm betting that the vast majority of readers have never bought or cooked Chinese Sausage before. I am referring to the simple Chinese fried rice with only eggs, garlic, scallions, soy sauce, and a pinch of salt. These simple ingredients deliver a delicate balance of flavor and texture. You can cook Chinese Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Fried Rice
- It’s 1 cup of rice – cook.
- It’s 1/2 of Cabbage cut chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Carrot chopped.
- Prepare 5-6 of French beans chopped.
- It’s 250 gm of Paneer -diced in small square chunks.
- You need 1 of Capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp, of Cumin seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp, of Ginger pasta.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green chilli sauce -.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soya sauce -.
- You need to taste of Tomato sauce.
Classic Chinese Fried Rice Recipe is simple, quick and easy recipe that everyone can make it at home! The variety of fried rice is numberless, like pizza! Fried rice is a delicious and traditional side dish in Chinese cuisine. If you're used to ordering it at your favorite restaurant, it may be time to give the homemade version a try.
Chinese Fried Rice instructions
- All ingredients.
- Heat some oil in a pan. When the oil is little.
- Now to the oil add carrots, beans, capsicum, cabbage and saute for 1 to 2 minutes on high flame..
- Then add green, ginger pasta, soya, Tomato sauce, paneer chunks and mix well..
- Cook rice.
- Add salt and rice as well and mix everything really well. Now cook for 2 minutes while stirring constantly. When the rice are mixed well to the veggies, add some green coriander leaves. Mix well and chinese fried rice are ready..
Fried Rice – homemade Chinese fried rice recipe with Chinese sausage, shrimp, eggs and steamed rice. So easy, and much better than takeout. Chinese fried rice is the quintessential comfort food. Think of it—a bowl of steaming white rice cooked to just the right consistency, filled with bits of meat and vegetable. Chinese Fried Rice is one of the most popular fried rice recipes in the world.