Easy Cheesy Lasagna Bake. This Easy Cheesy Lasagna (No-Boil) has an amazing hearty meat sauce, a ricotta cheese sauce that isn't runny, you don't have to boil the noodles! If you've landed on this easy cheesy lasagna recipe page and you're wondering if you should make this lasagna, let me just say this one thing…both my. Special thanks to my sis in law Ms.
Repeat layers once, ending with meat mixture. Easy Cheesy Lasagna recipe: This recipe is very basic & easy to make! Plus the finished product is delicious! You can cook Easy Cheesy Lasagna Bake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Lasagna Bake
- It’s 1 box of radiatore pasta, cooked and drained.
- Prepare 1 of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger, cooked and drained.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 16 oz of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of Monterey cheese, shredded.
But make sure to let the pan/lasagna get to room temperature for even heating throughout, especially if using a glass baking dish! This is great for family dinners with left overs or for a big. Make the best Easy Cheesy Lasagna with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com.
Easy Cheesy Lasagna Bake step by step
- Add pasta, hamburger, spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, garlic, salt and pepper to a 9X13 dish and mix until well combined..
- Spoon cottage cheese over to top of mixture and spread into the top layer..
- Spread cheddar cheese over the top and top with Monterey cheese.
- Bake at 450°F for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. You won't miss the meat with this easy, three-cheesy pasta dish. Complete this meal with your favorite tossed salad and crusty Italian bread. A rich, cheesy lasagna loaded with vegetables. You could also omit all veggies except broccoli for a broccoli lasagna.