Easy Asian-Inspired Garlic Butter Noodles with Mushrooms & Pea Sprouts. Asian Garlic Noodles – Easy peasy Asian noodle stir-fry using pantry ingredients that you already have on hand. Stir in mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchinis and carrot to the skillet. Stir in spaghetti, shrimp and remaining soy sauce mixture.
It's quickly become a comfort dish for us, so I love hearing that many of. Easy buttered noodles with butter, parmesan cheese, and fresh herbs are one of our favorite dishes to make. See our tricks for making them the best! You can cook Easy Asian-Inspired Garlic Butter Noodles with Mushrooms & Pea Sprouts using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Asian-Inspired Garlic Butter Noodles with Mushrooms & Pea Sprouts
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- It’s 12 oz. of button or crimini mushrooms, sliced into 1/8″ slices (buy them pre-sliced for extra convenience).
- You need 8 ounces of pea sprouts.
- It’s of kosher salt.
- It’s 8 ounces of spaghetti or fettuccine boiled al dente and drained well.
- Prepare 2-3 Tablespoons of butter, depending on how buttery you like things.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
To make garlic buttered noodles, mince one (or more) cloves of garlic. Garlic Butter Mushrooms – easy sauteed mushrooms with garlic and butter. Garlic butter mushroom is an easy sauteed mushroom recipe. It calls for only a few basic ingredients: butter, minced garlic, lemon juice, salt and ground black pepper.
Easy Asian-Inspired Garlic Butter Noodles with Mushrooms & Pea Sprouts step by step
- In a preheated medium high pan, saute your mushrooms with the 2 teaspoons olive oil until they've developed a light brown crust on both sides, then add pea sprouts and saute for another minute or so, just until the sprouts start to wilt. Season with a pinch or two of kosher salt. (About 1/8 teaspoon.) Set veg aside in a separate dish..
- Using the same pan, turn the heat down to just higher than medium and add all the seasoning ingredients, letting the butter melt and the garlic cook until it begins to turn translucent, giving it a few good stirs to incorporate all the ingredients together..
- Add the veg back in along with the noodles, toss to season evenly, adjust seasoning if needed, and that's it!.
- Enjoy! :).
Garlic Noodles are sweet, rich, and savory with a strong garlic punch. They make the perfect side dish to any Asian inspired meal. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Once the butter is melted and bubbly, add the garlic and onions (save a few. Best Garlic Butter Noodles Recipe or Asian garlic butter noodles.