Mike's EZ Cheesy Manicotti. This Cheese Manicotti from Delish.com is perfect for ricotta lovers. Spoon ricotta mixture into prepared manicotti and place side by side into baking dish, repeating until all ricotta mixture has been used. On this episode of microwave delights we try Michelina's Wheels & Cheese And Cheese Manicotti.
You will want to increase the ingredients to make up for the Cottage Cheese Manicotti: keep the sour cream but replace the ricotta with cottage cheese. I love the added texture of cottage cheese if I am skipping. Since we're all friends here, I have a confession to make: There's not much I wouldn't do for stuffed pasta. You can have Mike's EZ Cheesy Manicotti using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Cheesy Manicotti
- Prepare of ● For The Ricotta Cheese Mixture [all room temp].
- It’s 1 Pound of Fresh Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s 1 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- It’s 1 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- It’s 1/2 (8 oz) of Package Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Parsley [+ reserves for topping].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Chives [+ reserves for topping].
- You need 1/4 of Fresh Basil [+ reserves for topping].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Oregano [+ reserves for topping].
- You need 1 of LG Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [+ reserves for topping].
- Prepare of ● For The Spaghetti Sauce.
- You need 2 (1 Pound) of Jars Spaghetti Sauce [your favorite brand].
- You need 10 Cloves of Whole Garlic [smashed & fine minced].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of ● For The Pasta.
- It’s 2 of LG Boxes EX LG Pasta Shells.
- You need of ● For The Topping Options.
- Prepare as needed of Fine Diced Tomatoes.
The pasta itself turned out amazingly well. It was a little tricky to fill the manicotti noodles with all the ricotta cheesy goodness, but being the classy girl that I am, I. Easy Cheesy Manicotti is a cheese lover's dream dinner! It's a tasty, simple dinner my kids always request because cheese is everyone's best friend in our home.
Mike's EZ Cheesy Manicotti step by step
- Boil your oversized pasta shells as per manufactures directions. Usually 10 minutes. Add salt and a dash of olive oil to your water..
- Mix everything together in the Cheese Section. I usually add this mixture in a large Ziploc bag for easy mixing and piping purposes..
- Place a layer of spaghetti sauce, minced or whole garlic, oregeno, fresh basil, fresh parsley and ground black pepper into two oven safe baking sheets. Disposables work best..
- Layer pasta shells dome side up so cheese and sauce can pile deep inside and pipe on your ricotta cheese mixture. Then drizzle on more spaghetti sauce, shredded parmesan and mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, oregano and black pepper on top..
- Seal both up tightly and bake at 400° for 30 minutes. Serve with a tangy Italian salad to cut the richness of the cheeses and super thick garlic bread slices to the side. Enjoy!.
This is an easy meal to freeze and bake later and is an ideal option for delivering to new moms, friends or. See more ideas about Manicotti, Cheese manicotti, Manicotti recipe. This easy Three Cheese Manicotti recipe makes a GREAT weeknight dinner. Creamy, rich and easy to prepare. Four Cheese Manicotti is a wonderful dish to make for company or even to make ahead and reheat for later.