☆Basic☆ The simplest vege soup, minestrone. Vegan Minestrone Soup is brimming with garden vegetables, beans, spices and pasta for a deliciously healthy and comforting meal! It's simple, easy to make and a recipe keeper for sure! This minestrone soup reminds me very much of Olive Gardens minestrone.
Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! We like to make our minestrone soup bean heavy. We include chickpeas, cannellini beans, and kidney beans in our soup which help If you want to make your minestrone soup gluten-free, we recommend swapping out regular pasta shells with gluten-free pasta. You can have ☆Basic☆ The simplest vege soup, minestrone using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ☆Basic☆ The simplest vege soup, minestrone
- Prepare 3 bunches of Celery,.
- You need 4 of Carrot,.
- It’s 6 leaves of Cabbage (or Kale),.
- You need 1 of Onion,.
- It’s 1 piece of Garlic,.
- Prepare 2 of Potato.
- Prepare 4 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Courgette.
- It’s 1 of Laurier.
- You need of (Any vege, really).
- It’s of Chicken bouillon.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s of Parmigiano Reggiano.
BEST Italian Minestrone Soup recipe, loaded with vegetables and pantry staples like beans & pasta. Two tips make all the difference in this flavor-rich soup. You'll love this simple, hearty Italian minestrone soup, brimming with vegetables, beans and a little pasta. The draw here is in the thick.
☆Basic☆ The simplest vege soup, minestrone step by step
- Diced into pieces, 1cm each.
- Other than onion, keep it in the water for 10min, then dry in the bowl.
- Put Garlic, olive oil, onion in the deep pan, stir till the smell gets milder.
- Pour carrots & celery, stir.
- Add courgette, hard bunch part of cabbages, then potato.
- Pour the boillon, tomato, laurier. Take harshness out, carefully, roughly 20-30 min. Only a pinch of salt..
- When eating, grind Parmigiano Reggiano, which gives salt..
Minestrone Soup is a classic Italian soup that is hearty, healthy, and perfect for lunch or dinner on a cold day. I use canned beans to keep the recipe super simple. You can use great Northern beans or red kidney beans too. I chose whole wheat macaroni for the pasta, but any small pasta will work well. Warm up with this vegetarian minestrone soup!