Easy Ground Turkey Spaghetti Sauce. Cook The Perfect Turkey Dish with Recipe Ideas From Kraft® Online Hub. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened. Add tomato paste and crushed tomatoes, stirring until all is combined.
All in all very good recipe that's fairly easy to make. I make this sauce frequently to use with a variety of pastas for the whole family. This homemade spaghetti sauce recipe is lightened up with ground turkey, but is so flavorful you'd never know it! You can cook Easy Ground Turkey Spaghetti Sauce using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Ground Turkey Spaghetti Sauce
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 small of zucchini, sliced or cubed (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
- You need 1 dash of crushed red pepper (optional).
- It’s 24 oz of jar spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 15 oz of can tomato sauce.
Homemade spaghetti sauce is one of my ultimate favorite things to make. Sure, you can go with the pre-made stuff in a pinch, but making it from scratch really isn't that hard and the little bit of extra effort is totally worth it. Ground Turkey Spaghetti Sauce is a delicious and guiltless recipe. Your favorite comfort food just got healthy.
Easy Ground Turkey Spaghetti Sauce instructions
- Cook ground turkey, onion, and zucchini in a deep skillet till turkey is cooked through, onion is translucent, and zucchini until it is crisp-tender. Season mixture with the seasoned salt, pepper, and red pepper to taste. Add spaghetti sauce, and tomato sauce to skillet and stir to combine. Heat on medium-high until bubbling, then set heat to low and let simmer for 20 minutes. Taste and add more seasoning as needed..
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Heat a large pan over medium heat and add the olive oil, garlic and onion. Then place remaining tablespoon olive oil in the same pan. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook the turkey, pepper, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are crisp-tender.; Stir in the tomato sauce, spaghetti, water and garlic salt. This lean Bolognese is made with ground turkey instead of ground beef and the result is just as delicious!