apple cinnamon pancakes. Add milk, flour, eggs, shortening, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon and blend until well mixed, scraping down sides of blender several times. Add butter, diced apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon to a medium saucepan. Serve this apple topping right over the top of your warm pancakes.
In another bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, honey and oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. We've tried a variety of delicious pancake recipes, from these lemon poppyseed pancakes, to these white chocolate berry pancakes, and today we are sharing a recipe for Apple Cinnamon Pancakes! The lightly sweetened cinnamon batter is quick and easy to whip up, and I love the texture and flavor that the grated fresh apple adds. You can have apple cinnamon pancakes using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of apple cinnamon pancakes
- You need 1 cup of hungry jack pancake mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of applesauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon ground.
Stir the flour mixture into apple mixture, just until combined (overmixing makes the batter tough!) Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Combine flour, baking powder and remaining sugar in large bowl. Combine butter, egg, milk and apple in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and sugar.
apple cinnamon pancakes instructions
- mix hungry jack pancake mix and water together until well blended.then add in applesauce and cinnamon and mix completely.
- heat up a frying pan on the stove at medium high. pour pancake mixture into pan in small amounts to make small pancakes..
- flip pancakes when ready and let cook on other side completely..
- plate and serve with butter and syrup.
Stir flour mixture into apple mixture, just until combined. Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium-high heat. These delicious apple cinnamon pancakes are easy enough to make any day of the week. In a large bowl, combine butter, egg, milk and apple. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and sugar.