Lentil Soup. Lentils are coupled with vegetables for this family-friendly lentil soup. Topped with spinach and a splash of vinegar, this is the perfect weekday dinner. Don't settle for bland Lentil Soup!
Lentil soup is a culinary wonder. It's creamy without any dairy, satisfying and protein-packed without Essentially, lentil soup is everything we need right now. This lentil soup recipe is a few years in the. You can cook Lentil Soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lentil Soup
- You need 12 oz of package of lentils.
- Prepare 15 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of kale.
- It’s 64 oz of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Prepare of salt/ pepper.
If you want a lentil soup that will quickly become a family favorite, I highly recommend giving it a try. The original recipe was my grandmother's, and it actually won first prize when she entered it at a. This is the BEST lentil soup recipe!! It's full of amazing lemony flavor, it's naturally healthy and vegan and gluten-free, it's quick and easy to make, and SO delicious.
Lentil Soup step by step
- Add your stock to a big pot and cook Lentils in it according to package..
- Add kale and diced tomatoes last 15 min of cooking..
- I add the juice from the can but if you want it less tomato tasting only add half of the juice..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. I like to top off with parmesan cheese as well..
Turkish Vegetable Lentil Soup Recipe – Traditional Turkish Red Lentil. For a bowl of hearty comfort, try Alton Brown's Lentil Soup recipe, spiced with coriander and cumin, from Good Eats on Food Network. Lentil Soup, My Favorite Way to Prepare This Little Legume. My fondness for lentils has definitely These days, my favorite way to use lentils is in making a delicious lentil soup. This is the best lentil soup plus prep is quick and it's so easy to make!