Three coloured Rice. How to dye rice for sensory bins in three easy steps. This easy process for dying rice is mess-free and doesn't require rubbing alcohol. The weather is dull and dreary here today, so I thought I'd make some coloured rice for our sensory bins to brighten things up a bit.
Place the rice in layers in a round mound. First place and press the yellow rice,second the red rice and third the green rice. Looking for a tri-colured dish to celebrate the spirit of patriotism? You can have Three coloured Rice using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Three coloured Rice
- You need 2 cups of basmati rice.
- It’s 2 of medium sized onions.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- You need of Paste of two tomato.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 cup of Green peas boiled.
- Prepare 50 gms of Paneer.
- It’s 6-7 of flake of garlic.
- It’s as required of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dahi/curd.
Tri-coloured Rice is an interesting dish which you can try. Three-in-one Rice, tangy orange-coloured rice, fresh green-coloured rice and and soothing white rice are all assembled fantastically in an oven-safe bowl and baked till the aroma fills the whole house! The rice in three colored zarda recipe is boiled in water with small green cardamom. Separate sugar syrup is prepared to add in to the rice with ghee, sugar, cloves, cardamom.
Three coloured Rice instructions
- Soak rice for 1/2 hour. Heat water in pot.boil rice. Remove.make three portion.Keep aside.
- For green rice. Take garlic, green chilli & coriander leaves make paste. Put pot on heat. Put one spoon oil put one chopped onion cook till pink.now put green paste,salt, chopped capsicum,boiled peas mix.put 1/3 portion of boiled rice mix & keep aside..
- For red rice. put pot on heat put oil now put chopped onion cook pink. Put tomato paste, salt, finely chopped carrot, red chilli powder mix. Now put 1/3 portion of rice and mix.remove and keep aside..
- For White rice. put pot on heat. Put oil now put whole jeera. Now put small pieces of paneer & salt mix.now mix 1/3 portion of rice.remove keep aside..
- Plating. Now take a medium-size bowl. first take red rice fill 1/3 portion of bowl with it. level evenly. Now take white rice fill another 1/3 portion of bowl with white rice level evenly.last take red rice fill bowl with it.level.take plate & tern bowl upside down on plate. Serve with salad, Dahi, raita or papad..
People usually like to add orange, green and red color to the three colored zarda recipe. A small amount of arq e gulab is added to the recipe for a nice fragrance and. You will need to make four batches of Rice Krispie Treat mixture – one for each of the four layers of the Rice Krispie Treats: Blue, Purple, Pink and Yellow. Directions for a single layer for the Rice Krispie Treats. Rice can be used in a numerous of ways other than for dinner.