Cheesy jalepeno mac and cheese with deer sausage. Great recipe for Cheesy jalepeno mac and cheese with deer sausage. It basically is a throw together type meal with what i have in the fridge and pantry. Family didnt just want regular mac and cheese so i came up with this.
In meantime, sautee the sausage, leeks and. A super cheesy chorizo mac and cheese gets a spicy kick from hot sausage and jalepenos. When it comes to mac and cheese, I've always been kind of a snob. You can cook Cheesy jalepeno mac and cheese with deer sausage using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy jalepeno mac and cheese with deer sausage
- Prepare 2 boxes of regular mac and cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of deer sausage*.
- You need of Velveeta cheese.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped up leeks.
- Prepare 2 of small jalapenos, minced*.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 cup of milk, depending how creamy you want it.
Throughout my whole life, I have been adamant that I only like crazy-creamy mac and cheese, like my Copycat Stouffer's Mac and Cheese. Jalapeno, Venison Sausage, Softened Cream Cheese, Shredded Parmesan, Garlic Powder giffordark. Venison breakfast sausage. venison, salt, pork, ground sage, black pepper, ground ginger crvitton. The recipe “Jalapeno Cheddar Venison Summer Sausage” is from my Instagram friend Michael Adams a.k.a @gunbarrelcreek.
Cheesy jalepeno mac and cheese with deer sausage step by step
- Sausage can be mixed deer and beef or so, whichever you prefer..
- Cook macaroni according to instructions. Wait to put in cheese packet. In meantime, sautee the sausage, leeks and jalapenos. Set these aside once sauteed..
- After all is set, pour the sausage mixture into same pot as mac and cheese. Combine and serve with desired spices..
- Okay, after you strain the noodles continue to prepare mac and cheese how box instructs. After this add a decent amount of shredded cheese. Then cut up however much of the velveeta, i put half a cup with small chunks, just enough to make it really cheesy and creamy. Add milk to make it less sticky…but only need a little, about 1/4 to 1/2 cup..
- Jalapenos can be left with seeds but for this version i omitted the seeds because not all like the heat. But you can do as you wish and can add more jalapenos according to taste and desired spiciness..
Thank you so much, Mike, for sharing your recipe with us. Mamas Smoking Macaroni And Cheese, Andouille Sausage Mac & Cheese, Trashless Trashy Mac & Cheese In Seconds.. Pepperoni Pizza with Peppers Pork. cheese, green bell pepper, pepperoni, pizza. Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente; drain. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.