Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix. Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix This was very good and simple to make. Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix. This was very good and simple to make.
Watch the full video instructions on how to make this mouth-watering vegetable and chorizo soup, brought to you by Olivado. Hearty Vegetable and Chorizo Soup Recipe from Olivado Global A hearty beef burger and vegetable soup recipe isn't complete without Pioneer Brown Gravy! Get delicious recipes like this one sent directly to your inbox! You can cook Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix
- Prepare 16 oz of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic finely minced.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 6 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of kosher salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Mckormics Cajun seasoning to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 of cumin to taste.
- It’s 1 dash of chili powder.
- You need 2 cup of peeled white potatoes diced.
- It’s 1/4 bunch of kale chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of cannelini beans drained and rinsed.
This vegetable soup recipe is packed full of healthy veggies and flavor! With carrots, celery, cauliflower, zucchini, tomatoes and kidney beans. Home / Dinner / Hearty Vegetable Soup Recipe. You'll find them all in this Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup Mix as well as rich, hearty flavor.
Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix instructions
- Saute onions and garlic over medium heat until softened. Be sure to not burn the garlic!.
- Add potatoes and cannelini beans and combine together..
- Add frozen vegetables, can diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Stir well.
- Mix in chicken stock, and add bay leaves, cajun seasoning, red pepper flakes, sugar, salt, cumin, and chili powder.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook for 1 hour..
- During the last few minutes of cooking, adjust seasoning, and add cooked rice..
- Garnish with shredded parmesan cheese..
- Enjoy with your favorite crackers or a crusty roll!.
- Be sure to remove the bay leaves before serving.
In a stockpot, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute carrots, onions, celery and green pepper until crisp-tender. A bowl of this hearty Winter Vegetable Soup, brimming with seasonal root vegetables, is a delicious filling meal for the cooler weather. And the pearl barley adds a creaminess & richness to the broth without the use of dairy. With the Parmesan rinds, this soup is bursting with just so. Seasoned with fragrant aromatics and chock-full of fresh veggies, this soup is hearty enough to serve as a main, but also makes a delicious starter or side.