Spicy Vegan Fried Rice. In this recipe I demonstrate how to make Thai vegan spicy basil fried rice. A simple recipe with just a few ingredients. So tasty and you can use your favorite veggies, it's always delicious!
Easy, vegan fried rice loaded with tender vegetables, crispy baked tofu, and tons of flavor! The standard recipe for Yangzhou fried rice includes rice, eggs, meat, fish, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, and peas. You can find a traditional (not vegan) recipe here. You can have Spicy Vegan Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Vegan Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of spring onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare of SPICY PASTE.
- You need 1 tbsp of thumbs size ginger.
- It’s 6 tbsp of shallot.
- It’s 3 small of deseeded red chili.
This healthy vegan basil fried rice features loads of fresh basil fried up with brown rice, peas, corn, bell peppers and onion. To add flavour the the fried rice, I used soy sauce, coconut sugar and garlic. You can use brown sugar or maple syrup in place of the coconut sugar if you prefer. I loved my spicy fried rice so much, I can eat every day!
Spicy Vegan Fried Rice instructions
- pound spicy paste and set aside.
- in pan with oil brown spicy paste till fragrant then add light soy sauce.
- add cooked rice mix well continue frying for another 1 minute in low heat.
- add spring onion and dash of pepper mix well and off heat.
Too bad I have so many recipes that I need try and testing in the kitchen! This delicious vegan fried rice is simple, flavorful and veggie packed! It's perfect as a side or main course How to make Vegan Fried Rice. This is a super simple recipe that really delivers on flavor! Hello, Is this a spicy dish?