Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup. One of the easiest copycat recipes to Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana Soup out there. This crock pot zuppa toscana soup is an Olive Garden copycat recipe that makes it easy to bring the taste of Italy home. How to make zuppa toscana soup.
Classic zuppa toscana soup, in slow cooker form! It tastes WAY better than the restaurant version, and is sure to be a crowd pleaser! Even though zuppa toscana soup translates to Tuscan soup, it's not a traditionally Tuscan soup. You can cook Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup
- It’s of soup.
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 5 of italian sausage links, chicken, turkey or pork.
- It’s 1 of large diced onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 6 of cups chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 of cups water.
- Prepare 2 of teaspoons of italian seasoning.
- You need 2 of teaspoons of oregano.
- You need 5 of cups of chopped kale stems removed.
- You need 1 of can of non or low fat evaporated milk.
Olive Garden named this soup and made it incredibly popular all. If you like the Zuppa Toscana soup at Olive Garden then you are going to LOVE this homemade copycat version that you can make in your slow cooker! Italian sausage, bacon, potatoes and kale are combined in a rich and creamy broth that is perfect with a side salad and crusty Italian bread or. Olive Garden Soup – Loaded Zuppa Toscana (Slow Cooker or Instant Pot).
Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup instructions
- Clean and Cut potatoes in half and then slice into 1/4 inch slices (leave peeling on).
- Add all ingredients except for kale and evaporated milk.
- Remove italian sausage from casings and brown in frying pan until cooked (about 10 mins) then add to crockpot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or 8 hours on low. Once the potatoes are cooked, add the evaporated milk and kale. Turn to low and cook for an additional 45 mins. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana is your favorite restaurant soup made quick and easy in the pressure cooker. Olive Garden Soups Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Olive Garden Recipes Tuscany Soup Olive. Zuppa Toscana – Olive Garden Copycat (VIDEO). Zuppa means soup and Toscana means Tuscan. Oh, AND, I usually make zuppa in a slow cooker and it tastes great!