Alfredo crescent rolls. We took a crescent ring and filled it with creamy chicken Alfredo pasta. Once your crescent roll dough is made, laminated, and chilled, it's time for the fun part: shaping the bread rolls! The material that comprises Poppin' Fresh, the Pillsbury Doughboy.
Crescent rolls are the starting point for these plump homemade Danish rolls with a cream-cheese filling. Crab Alfredo is a simple dish, that seems fancy! It's rich, buttery, and creamy, loaded with Because ALFREDO. You can have Alfredo crescent rolls using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alfredo crescent rolls
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of head of broccoli.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
Yeah, this isn't a light dish…BUT it's an easy one. While they're flavorful and appetizing, these crescent rolls can More Crescent Rolls to Go Around. With four cans in one box, you can make. You will love this Homemade Crescent Rolls Recipe that is the copycat Pillsbury version.
Alfredo crescent rolls step by step
- Saute chicken breast.
- Chop broccoli as fine as possible.
- Chop garlic as fine as possible.
- Shred chicken.
- Add one layer of Alfredo sauce to crescent rolls.
- Add layer of broccoli.
- Add layer or garlic.
- Add another layer of Alfredo sauce.
- Add layer of chicken.
- Roll up Cresent rolls and place on baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 375 and bake for 12 minutes.
Better Than Store Bought Crescent Rolls Recipe. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls may not be as fancy as French croissants, but they're crowd-pleasers. Fluffy and flaky, you can use crescent rolls to make hundreds of main meals, appetizers and desserts. Today is Thanksgiving and as I was getting stuff out of the fridge to cook, I couldn't find my cans of crescent rolls that I bought. I put them in the freezer by mistake when I put away my groceries.