Tofu Doria – Super Easy Meal. There are lots of ingredients in it. But it will come together so quickly. So, it will not take much of your time.
If you love cooking quick easy meals that are super healthy, then this is for you! What is your favourite vegan breakfast? In this super-easy, nearly-instant tortilla recipe, chewy baked tofu stands in for chicken. You can cook Tofu Doria – Super Easy Meal using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tofu Doria – Super Easy Meal
- It’s 150 grams of Tofu.
- Prepare 1 of -1 1/2 tablespoons Ketchup.
- You need 1/2 of tin Tinned tuna.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of + topping Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of for topping Pizza cheese.
- It’s 1 of rice bowl's worth Cold rice.
- It’s 1/2 small of Onions.
This is great for adults but it is also fun for kids if you let them assemble their own. It's one of those meals, in fact, in which everything goes on the table and everyone makes it to their own liking. Find healthy, delicious quick & easy tofu recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. A fast dinner recipe perfect for busy weeknights, this easy stir-fry recipe will quickly become a favorite.
Tofu Doria – Super Easy Meal instructions
- Mix together the cold rice, tomato ketchup, and drained tuna. Place in a doria dish. For the non-lazy – mince the onions and add as well..
- Whisk together the drained tofu and 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise until creamy, and spread over the doria..
- Top with mayonnaise the same way you'd do for okonomiyaki. Sprinkle with pizza cheese..
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes! If you want it to be crispy and soft microwave the ingredients during Step 1, then brown in the oven or oven..
- And it's complete! The cheese and mayo go well together!.
- If you brown it in a oven, the top will be crispy and the insides soft. Tuna and mayonnaise is a great combo..
- If you're lazy like I was on this day, it only takes 2 minutes, including the microwaving! It tastes better than it looks..
- Variation: I halved the canned tuna (to cut back on calories) and added onions..
- Canned salmon is also delicious. If you're worried about the calories you can use boiled canned tuna. Adding onions makes for a better texture..
Quinoa, a super food from South America, is packed with protein and fiber. EASY Tofu Tacos- this vegan taco meat is made with tofu crumbles and quinoa. Then you NEED to try these EASY Tofu Tacos that are filled with a delicious tofu and quinoa taco meat and It's super simple and surprisingly delicious. Even I was pretty skeptical at first but I really want to try making taco. This easy Japanese meat doria recipe is a great one dish meal, the melted cheese, sauteed meat & veggie, and panko on top of rice is so yummy!