My super healthy bowl. For whatever reason food just seems more interesting when served from a bowl. We know the Super Bowl is over, and you're either devastated beyond belief, over the moon, or completely apathetic. Hint: You can find more of my easy and healthy one-bowl recipes here!
I love the concept of “cook once, eat twice”. Healthy recipes can be made in bulk then frozen for future meals. I'll admit I always find it hard to plan ahead when my life is chaotic. You can have My super healthy bowl using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My super healthy bowl
- It’s 1 cup of fresh poha.
- Prepare 1 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need as needed of Chopped papaya.
- It’s 1 of Chopped banana.
- You need 1 of Chopped apple.
- It’s 4-5 of Chopped strawberries.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sabja seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flax seeds.
- It’s as needed of Chopped fig.
- Prepare as needed of Few raisins.
- You need as needed of Few almonds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
It's always super hard to stay on track when my life is crazy busy. So if you want to build a healthy (or somewhat healthy) pizza for your Super Bowl party, check out our previous ranking of popular pizza toppings. Party Mix: “This is mostly white flour and salt,” Hunnes says, both of which aren't very healthy. You guys know that I love to eat meals that are quick, easy, and healthy.
My super healthy bowl step by step
- First soak poha chivda in orange juice for some time.mix with yogurt.add honey and mix well.layer all chopped fruits on half the mixture.
- Now make another layer of soaked chivda.top with yogurt and place all the chopped fruits in a semi circle.
- Garnish with sabja seeds, almonds, raisin.serve chilled.
You'll need rice and protein, as well as lots of produce, like carrots, bean sprouts, Shiitake mushrooms, and baby spinach. Soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, Korean red chili paste, and rice vinegar will be used for seasoning. Plus, one fried egg for the bowl's center. Healthy dinners that fit in one bowl are quick and convenient. These easy recipes are complete meals and layer everything you could want for a healthy dinner: vegetables, whole grains or a starch, and a tasty portion of protein.