Tandoori Chicken Dhebra Tacos for Super Bowl.
You can have Tandoori Chicken Dhebra Tacos for Super Bowl using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tandoori Chicken Dhebra Tacos for Super Bowl
- Prepare 10 of Dhebra – I used ready made ” Deep ” brand dhebra ..
- You need 1 lb of Chicken chicken Boneless (white or dark) Do not cut into pieces . ..
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Masala Tandoori National brand from Pakistan is also ex cellent . (I used MDH BRAND).
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil ..
- Prepare 2 of white onions Large (chopped fine).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Ginger Garlic (chopped or paste).
- Prepare 1 cup of Yogurt . plain.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Cumin seeds ..
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes medium chopped (or 1/2 cup can).
- It’s 1 cup of cilantro chopped fresh.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of blue cheese . crumbled ..
Tandoori Chicken Dhebra Tacos for Super Bowl step by step
- Marinate chicken in 1/2 cup yogurt and 1 tablespoon tandoori MASALA. Let it sit for 15 minutes..
- Defrost Debras..
- Heat oil in a iron skillet or heavy bottom pan. Add cumin seeds. Cook 2 minutes. Add chicken over medium high heat and brown chicken on both sides. (about 2 minutes on each side) Take chicken out and let it sit for 5 minutes..
- Over medium, add 1 chopped onion to the skillet and let onions brown about 3 minutes. Slice cooked chicken into thin strips and then cut it up into small pieces. Add to the skillet, add remain 1 tablespoon masala. cook for 3 minutes stiring frequently. Stir in 1/2 cup yogurt. Add chopped tomatoes. Cook for 2 minutes. Lower the heat to simmer..
- Let chicken simmer until sauce is nice and thick (about 15 mts.).
- Heat Dhebras on Tava or Pan. Make tacos and add crumbled cheese, raw onions and chopped cilantro..