sausage, potato, and kale soup. Don't worry if they're falling apart; you don't want big, firm chunks of potatoes in the soup. Stir all this together, then add a splash of heavy cream because you're a rebel and you want a Sausage-Kale Breakfast Strata. Try Coconut Curry Shrimp with Potatoes and Kale.
THIS Smoked Sausage Kale and Potato Soup is everything! It's cozy, and wintery, and it is so dang good.. Ham Bone Soup with Potatoes and Cabbage, Chicken Soup with Spinach and Whole Wheat Acini di Pepe and Chicken Sweet Potato and Kale Soup. You can cook sausage, potato, and kale soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of sausage, potato, and kale soup
- Prepare 1 lb of sausage.
- Prepare 2 medium of russet potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bacon bits.
- Prepare 2 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 quart of water.
- It’s 1 medium of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 2 cup of kale or spinach, chopped.
This soup will taste as good as the sausage you purchase. So, be sure to find an Italian turkey or chicken sausage that. This Sausage Potato Soup is made with kale, and some carrots, celery, and onions for good measure. This sausage potato soup is naturally gluten-free, but be sure to double check all of your labels, particularly the sausages as many brands will include wheat.
sausage, potato, and kale soup instructions
- In a large pot, combine broth, water, potatoes, onion, and garlic. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer until the potatoes are tender but firm..
- While the potatoes are cooking, brown the sausage then set aside..
- When potatoes are done, add the sausage and bacon bits. Continue cooking for 10-15 minutes..
- Turn heat to low. Add cream and chopped kale. Heat through..
This soup is pretty forgiving on the quantity of potatoes. I typically use four medium-to-large red potatoes, which I know is really subjective. You may also like my sausage, kale, and gnocchi soup or my lasagna soup. This Sausage and Kale Soup is healthy, hearty and satisfying, with smoky Andouille sausage, Yukon gold potatoes, and plenty of kale. Soup is the most underrated category of food in my opinion.