Catalan Palm Sunday's cookies. Mix the lard and the sugar and then slowly add the eggs, the grated lemon peel and the cinnamon. Great recipe for Catalan Palm Sunday's cookies. If they come out rock-hard don't worry.
No, they are not just plain old chocolate chip cookies! My Favorite Sugar Cookie Recipe, MMF, RI flowers. You May Also Be Interested In. You can have Catalan Palm Sunday's cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Catalan Palm Sunday's cookies
- It’s 100 grams of fresh lard.
- You need 250 grams of white sugar.
- It’s 400 of all-purpose flour.
- You need 50 ml of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of grated lemon peel.
- You need 3 pinch of cinnamon.
Find Palm Sunday Sermons and Illustrations. Palm Sunday – It was a time of Cheers and Tears. Jesus' entrance to Jerusalem was planned out for a long time. Palm Sunday is the final Sunday of Lent, the beginning of Holy Week, and commemorates the triumphant arrival of Christ in Jerusalem, days before he was crucified.
Catalan Palm Sunday's cookies step by step
- Mix the lard and the sugar and then slowly add the eggs, the grated lemon peel and the cinnamon..
- Add the flour and milk. Knead until you have a compact dough though not compact enough to roll it..
- Let it rest for at least 30min in the fridge. Pre-heat oven at 180C..
- Roll it with a roller. It should be 1cm. (Put flour on the superfice you are going to roll it on. Put some more on the roller).
- Use cookie cutters and put them on a tray. If wanted paint with egg. Bake at 180C for around 20 min..