Jambalaya. Jambalaya (/ˌdʒæmbəˈlaɪ.ə/ JAM-bə-LY-ə, /ˌdʒʌm-/ JUM-) is a popular dish of West African, French (especially Provençal cuisine), Spanish and Native American influence. The BEST Jambalaya Recipe — made with shrimp, chicken and Andouille sausage, veggies, rice and the most delicious zesty Cajun seasoning. Jambalaya is a wildly popular dish that originated in New Orleans and was inspired by flavors around the world—Spanish, West African, and French to name a few.
Thanks to our Cidizens on Patreon who made this video. This is an excellent Jambalaya recipe. I followed it to a tee, except a I added more spice than I should have. You can cook Jambalaya using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jambalaya
- You need 1 lb of Pork.
- You need 1 lb of Chicken.
- It’s 1 lb of Andouille sausage.
- You need 1 cup of Oil (canola or olive).
- Prepare 2 cup of Onions (chopped).
- You need 2 cup of Celery (chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of Bell peppers (chopped).
- You need 1/4 cup of Garlic (diced).
- Prepare 6 cup of Chicken stock.
- It’s 2 cup of Mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1 cup of Green onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parsley (chopped).
- You need 4 cup of Rice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of Creole seasoning.
I like spicy foods, but I am a bit nervous to serve it tomorrow to my guests. Рецепт Джамбалайя, cостав: сосиски (подкопчённые или копчёные), рис, лук репчатый, перец болгарский, помидоры, чеснок, томат-паста, масло растительное, зелень петрушки, соль, перец. Jambalaya is a special kind of comfort food. Depending on the sausage you purchase will determine if you should cook the. This Slow Cooker Jambalaya is a great way to make this New Orleans favorite with less effort!
Jambalaya step by step
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet over medium heat..
- Cook meat until slightly browned..
- Add onions, celery, bell peppers, and garlic..
- Allow flavors to mix for about 15 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, bring to a boil, add rice..
- Add mushrooms, green onions, and parsley – then add the seasonings..
- Allow rice to cook for 25-30 minutes..
It's loaded with shrimp, chicken, sausage, and Creole seasonings. Jambalaya (pronounced /ˌdʒʌmbəˈlaɪə/ or