Mushroom Salisbury Steak w/ Green Beans. Homemade Mushroom And onion Salisbury Steak with mashed potatoes and green beans. The onlly thing I did differently was I added in some sliced peppers when I sauted the onions. I had an array of yellow, green, and orange peppers and decided they would be a nice addition to the dish.
It was really yummy, especially the gravy with all the mushrooms and onions. Nutrition facts label for HEALTHY CHOICE Salisbury Steak w/Mushroom Gravy, Roasted Red Potatoes, Green Beans, Corn, Carrot Medley, Caramel Apple Dessert, frozen meal. This feature requires Flash player to be installed in your browser. You can have Mushroom Salisbury Steak w/ Green Beans using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Salisbury Steak w/ Green Beans
- Prepare 2 of Beef Cube Steaks.
- You need 8 oz. of Fresh Green Beans.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 2 Tbs. of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 C. of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 8 of Mushrooms, quartered.
- Prepare 1 of Beef Bouillon Cube + 1 C. Water.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Cornstarch + 1 Tbs. Water.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Fresh Parsley, chopped.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Butter.
Amount of calories in Salisbury steak w/mushroom gravy: Calories. How to make Salisbury Steak – Trim Healthy Mama style! Here are some tips to make sure your fake steak dinner turns out extra awesome Some of our favorite sides: low starch vegetables such as green beans or broccoli. mashed cauliflower for that delicious gravy. a nice coleslaw. Salt-Crusted Salmon with Collard Green Salsa Verde.
Mushroom Salisbury Steak w/ Green Beans step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°..
- Trim ends off of green beans. In bowl, add the green beans, toss with a little salt & pepper, add the balsamic vinegar, toss well. Place beans on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes..
- In a frying pan, over medium heat, cook steaks – seasoning with salt & pepper as you place them in the pan..
- In a sauté pan, over medium heat, add olive oil, onion & garlic, cook. When onion starts to soften, add mushrooms. Cook mushrooms for 15 minutes..
- While mushrooms are cooking, make the 1 C. of beef broth (microwave water and cube in a measuring glass on high for 1-2 mins and stir) and the cornstarch slurry (mix water and starch together)..
- After the mushrooms have cooked the 15 minutes, add the broth, cornstarch slurry, butter and lemon juice. Mix well and simmer..
- Sauce will begin to thicken. Once sauce is thickened to your desired consistency, stir in the parsley..
- Serve mushroom sauce over the steaks, and green beans on the side..
Serve Salisbury Steaks and Mushroom Gravy over hot cooked rice. Easy Main Dish Main Dish Skillet Recipes American Steak Salisbury Steak Gravy Rice Recipes Mushroom Beef. What could be more satisfying and delicious? Salisbury Burger Patties with Caramelized Onions. Salisbury steak also freezes well, so feel free to double the recipe and freeze half.