Easy Panini Press Quesadillas. A great method for cooking a Quesadilla no oven needed, no sandwich press needed. The two pan method is great for tuna melts also. This fabulous, easy sandwich combines the flavorful goodness of a panini with the ease of a quesadilla.
One of the Holy Grails of Panini Press Cooking! So how did the grilled cheese go? I'm sure you were frustrated at… by thedailyroto. You can cook Easy Panini Press Quesadillas using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Panini Press Quesadillas
- Prepare 1 cup of pulled pork (no sauce, no bbq, just plain).
- You need 2 cup of shredded chicken.
- You need 2 cup of spinach.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- You need 1 of flour tortillas or corn tortillas.
There is a big difference between quesadillas and grilled cheese because one is dealing with bread, and the other is dealing with tortillas. Heat the panini press to medium-high heat. If your panini press comes with flat plates, I'd recommend using them. For each quesadilla: Arrange a handful of Born and raised baby.
Easy Panini Press Quesadillas step by step
- In a large bowl toss all of the pork, chicken, cheese, spinach, and tomatoes together to combine..
- Place 1 flour tortilla on a plate and brush one side with olive oil or vegetable oil then sprinkle with alittle bit of sea salt..
- If using corn tortillas wrap desired amount of corn tortillas in a paper towel and microwave for about 30 sec to a minute depending on the power of your microwave. You want them to be flexible and soft but not break. Then oil and salt one side of one tortilla and one side of another. Use 2 corn tortillas for each quesadilla..
- After turning the oiled and salted side down, place 2-3 table spoons of the chicken, pork, tomato, and spinach mixture onto the corn tortilla, then top with the 2nd oiled and salted tortilla and place in a Panini Press for 2 minutes until golden brown. Remember to make sure the salted/oiled sides are both on the outside..
- If using flour tortillas oil and salt one side, then flip over and and put in 3-4 tablespoons of the pork, chicken, spinach, tomato mixture on only one half of the tortilla and fold in half, then place in a Panini press for 2-3 minutes until golden brown..
- When done, cut into triangles like the picture shown with a pizza cutter, spatula, or knife..
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, guacamole, etc.. Whatever your taste buds want..
I've never actually purchased any Manteca, I think now is the time. Karen @ The Food Charlatan´s last blog post. How to cook Panini and Quesadillas. Get your copy of the best and most unique Panini and Quesadilla recipes from BookSumo Press! Come take a journey with us into the delights of easy cooking.