Rice noodles with crispy tofu, Enoki mushroom vegetable broth. Great recipe for Rice noodles with crispy tofu, Enoki mushroom vegetable broth. A delicious and light vegan/vegetarian meal. The noodles will get silky and glazy and become a perfect complement to the crispy tofu and pickled cucumbers.
Sprinkle the cornstarch, panko and sesame seeds, if using, and toss gently so the tofu cubes are coated. While the tofu bakes, start the noodles: Put the dry rice noodles in a big, wide bowl. Meanwhile, prepare sauce: To a bowl, add broth and honey; whisk until honey dissolves. You can cook Rice noodles with crispy tofu, Enoki mushroom vegetable broth using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice noodles with crispy tofu, Enoki mushroom vegetable broth
- It’s 1 pack of cooked rice noodle (you can buy them in most supermarket).
- It’s 1 box of vegetable stock (or you can use cube version or make your own).
- It’s 1 block of medium soft tofu.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 pack of Enoki mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 handful of peasnaps (cut off top and tail).
- It’s 3 of raddish (thin slices).
- You need 2-3 tbsp of soysauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce (optional, leave this out if vegan and use salt instead).
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2-4 stalk of coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Shichi-mi (Japanese chilli seasoning) or you can just use chilli flakes.
Whisk in soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, chile-garlic sauce, sesame oil and black pepper; set aside. Remove from the water and place into serving bowls. Arrange the vegetables, tofu and dumplings onto the noodles. Ladle the curry broth but do not overfill as this coconut curry broth is quite rich and filling.
Rice noodles with crispy tofu, Enoki mushroom vegetable broth instructions
- Cut up tofu in 3 cm cubes. Pan on medium heat, add cooking oil and pan fry tofu until outside skin crisp up..
- On a saucepan, add vegetable stock leave it until boil. Add rice noodles, mushrooms, peasnaps. Leave it cook for about 3-4 min..
- Seasoning with soy sauce, fish sauce (optional), sugar.
- Place noodles with soup, mushrooms and peasnaps in a bowl, add crispy tofu, radish, coriander and shici-mi or chilli flakes and enjoy 😉.
Homemade vegetarian dumplings, fried tofu, napa cabbage, broccoli, taiwanese lettuce, enoki mushroom, cabbage, and corn in a vegetable broth, topped with scallion and cilantro, served with a side of noodle or rice. Beef or other kinds of meat, mixed veggies in homemade broth, and served in boiling pot with your choice of noodle or rice. This comforting Thai tofu soup is a great natural remedy for colds and is gluten-free and vegan. Cook broccoli, Chinese cabbage, carrots, fresh basil, and gluten-free rice noodles in vegetable broth, lemongrass, and coconut milk. Add hot sauce or Thai chili sauce for a big punch of spice.