Green Beans & Egg Noodles. Green beans are the unripe, young fruit and protective pods of various cultivars of the common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris). Immature or young pods of the runner bean (Phaseolus coccineus). Aid in Obesity If you are looking for a new low-calorie food addition to your.
Toss with a little bacon, black pepper, and vinegar, and serve as a side with roast chicken or steak. Green beans are one of the most recommended plants for beginner gardeners. Learn how easily growing green beans in your backyard can be. You can have Green Beans & Egg Noodles using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Beans & Egg Noodles
- It’s 1 package of egg noodles (16 ounce).
- It’s 1 (1 lb) of package ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of package frozen cut green beans, thawed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of margarine, added at end of recipe.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese (sprinkle).
Green Bean, Snap Bean, String Bean. Harvesting green beans is an ongoing task and the more you pick, the more beans the plants will set. Green beans, string beans, wax beans, and snap beans are all, essentially, the same thing. Little differences, mainly in color and shape, separate one type from another.
Green Beans & Egg Noodles instructions
- In a large pot brown your ground beef, drain off any fat….
- Place your chopped onion, green pepper and minced garlic into pot with ground beef, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Now add : margarine, black pepper, oregano, and Italian seasoning, sauté all well……
- Next add your bag of thawed green beans, stir well….Heat on very low heat……
- Meanwhile boil your egg noodles until they are done, drain well….
- Add cooked egg noodles to pot of ground beef and veggies, cook on very low heat until everything is mixed well…..I also added 2 more tablespoons of margarine to the ground beef / egg noodle mixture…..
- Sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese, serve and enjoy 😉!!.
All of these green beans are. Bean farmers harvest green beans while the beans are still in their pod before they have had a chance to mature. This is one of a collection of articles on the health benefits of popular foods. Remember when your mom told you to finish all your vegetables? If she liked to make you green beans (and you listened to her), you're going to be pretty happy about all the good green beans nutrition.