Aloha Pork Chops. Turn chops; brush with remaining sauce. Paborito mo ba ang pork chop? Dahil ngayon ay i-lelevel up natin ang karaniwang prito lang.
Pork chops are such a great comfort food, and this recipe is so easy to make! Use a tart apple in this easy recipe for Apple Pork Chops; Granny Smith or Macintosh would work You could saute some onions and garlic in butter and add to the pork chops, or add some peeled (or. I love all kinds of pork chops such as baked pork chops and Instant Pot pork I used bone in pork chops for this garlic butter pork chops recipe. You can have Aloha Pork Chops using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aloha Pork Chops
- Prepare 1 of (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 6 of (7 ounce) hone-in blade-cut pork chops, about 3/4 inch thick, sides slit to prevent curling.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 of scallions, sliced thin.
You can also use boneless but the. Pan fried pork chops simmered in a sweet and tangy Hawaiian sauce. The thinly sliced pork chops do not take long to cook. Paborito mo ba ang pork chop?
Aloha Pork Chops step by step
- Stir pineapple with juice, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, curry powder, ginger, and red pepper flakes into slow cooker. Season pork chops with salt and pepper and nestle into slower cooker. Cover and cook until pork is tender, 6-8 hours on low or 3 to 5 hours on high..
- Transfer pork chops to serving platter, tent loosely with aluminum foil, and let rest for 10 minutes. Let braising liquid settle for 5 minutes, then remove far from surface using large spoon..
- Whisk water and cornstarch together in a bowl. Transfer braising liquid to saucepan, add cornstarch mixture, and simmer until reduced to 2 cups, about 12 minutes. Stir in scallions and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon 1 cup sauce over chops and serve with remaining sauce..
Dahil ngayon ay ile-level-up natin ang karaniwang prito lang. Tayo ng mag luto ng isang #SIMPOL dish na Aloha Pork chop! Growing up, my parents both worked full-time jobs with long Asian Pork Chops: The Recipe. Combine all the marinade ingredients together in a shallow dish. Ready for the best pork chops of your life?