Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat. This dish of pinto beans with ground beef makes a hearty meal with or without the rice. Serve the delicious bean dish with cornbread or biscuits. Break the beef up with a spatula or wooden spoon.
Drain. pour on top of bean mixture. In this cooking video The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make Pinto Beans with ham. This recipe starts with dried pinto beans that are parboiled and pre-soaked. You can cook Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat
- You need 2 lbs of pinto beans.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 of sweet onion diced.
- You need 4-5 of garlic clove diced.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro diced.
- You need 5-6 of small sweet tomatoes diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of favorite barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of salt.
- You need 1 tbs of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chile powder.
- You need 1/2 tbs of cumin.
- You need 1/2-1 tbs of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1-2 of jalapeño pepper (remove seeds to reduce heat).
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of garlic powder.
Trusted Results with Dorito casserole hamburger meat pinto beans and mexican corn. Originally this recipe called for Kidney beans and Hamburger meat which I replaced the kidney beans with Pinto Beans, and used ham instead of Hamburger meat, (adding the ham instead of hamburger was by mistake). I was trying to remember the ingredients by heart. Pinto beans are simmered down with ham hocks and flavors galore reaching tender thick perfection!
Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat step by step
- Cover beans in water 2 to 3 hours before starting. Saute' the onion and garlic. Add in hamburger meat and brown..
- Add beans and cover 1 inch above and turn heat to medium high. Add all other ingredients and cover. Stir occasionally and check to see if need to add more water if cooks down. Goes great with corn bread, Enjoy!!.
This will be the best country meal you've ever had! This Pinto Beans Recipe with Ham Hocks is a true Southern Comfort Food delicacy! Dried pinto beans are soaked then simmered with meaty ham. This pinto bean recipe is super easy, and practically fool proof. You won't need a lot of ingredients, and you don't have to worry I chose to use pinto beans because I always have them on hand.