Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp. Using both andouille sausage and juicy pink shrimp, jambalaya is like a spicy surf-and-turf. To save time, buy frozen peeled shrimp and thaw in the. We love the convenience of one-dish meals–which minimize both prep and cleanup time.
Tomatoes, garlic, and herbs season this tasty dish. This Jambalaya is flavor city, with smoked andouille sausage and shrimp, the Cajun holy trinity of onions, peppers, and celery, fire roasted I see chicken used a lot for instance, but I've always preferred shrimp, so that's my main protein here. Just make sure you retain the important elements. You can have Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp
- Prepare 3 of chicken breast, skinless, boneless (I grill with butter, salt, pepper).
- It’s 1 lb of andouille sausage links, sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb of extra large shrimp (20-30 count).
- You need 1 of large diced onion.
- It’s 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of bell pepper finely chopped (red, yellow, (gives it color) or green.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped.
- It’s 3-4 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground marjoram.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cajun seansoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (for the kick I do 1 tsp).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Jambalaya is the Cajun version of paella or chicken with rice. One-pot Jambalaya with rice, chicken, shrimp & sausages! Jambalaya Recipe – Easy, tasty, one pot recipe for Jambalaya prepared with rice, chicken, shrimp, and sausages. Capture the flavor of New Orleans with this easy Jambalaya recipe from Johnsonville Kitchens!
Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp step by step
- I grill 3 chicken breast with butter, salt, pepper, and garlic salt, let cool and cube or put in pot on stove with water and cook 20 minutes. Cool and cube up..
- In a large pot turn heat to medium high and sauté' in olive oil, onion, garlic, celery, bell pepper 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, cubed chicken, sliced andouille sausage and shrimp. Stir in all seasonings. You may need to add a little more chicken broth, will cook down. Cook on medium and sir occasionally for 1 hour. We put it on rice!!.
This dish uses Johnsonville Andouille Sausage to give this meal the perfect flavor. The BEST Jambalaya Recipe — made with shrimp, chicken and Andouille sausage, veggies, rice and the most delicious zesty Cajun seasoning. This Cajun jambalaya is the perfect easy dinner recipe, and also makes for great leftovers. A good jambalaya contains chicken, sausage, and shrimp cooked with the trinity of New Orleans flavors, celery, onion and bell peppers. Enjoy the flavors of this classic Jambalaya made all in one pot, loaded with chicken, andouille sausage, and shrimp.