Easy White Chocolate Oreo Balls Using 3 Ingredients. Separate the cream slices between the biscuits. And crush the biscuits into mixture. Now take out mixture into one bowl.
But you could also use milk chocolate or dark chocolate. To make these Christmas oreo balls I used white chocolate to dip and added red and green sprinkles with some holly berries. Oreo Balls are made with crushed Oreo cookies mixed with cream cheese and covered with melted chocolate. You can cook Easy White Chocolate Oreo Balls Using 3 Ingredients using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy White Chocolate Oreo Balls Using 3 Ingredients
- It’s 1 packet of oreo biscuits.
- It’s 4 tbsp of condensed milk.
- You need 5-8 cubes of white chocolate.
These sweet treats melt in your mouth with delicious chocolatey Oreo flavors. You won't get enough of them! Freeze until firm, about one hour (freezing will make the balls firm and easier to dip into the chocolate). Using two forks, dip and coat balls with melted white chocolate.
Easy White Chocolate Oreo Balls Using 3 Ingredients step by step
- Separate the cream slices between the biscuits. And crush the biscuits into mixture. Grind them coarsely..
- Now take out mixture into one bowl. And add condensed milk into it. add only such amount of condensed milk that we can make balls from it. Make small balls from that mixture. And put into refrigerator for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile melt the white chocolate on gas with double boiler method. After 10 minutes, take out balls from refrigerator. Take one ball, dip it into melted white chocolate and using spoon take out ball and place it into foil tray. Do the same for rest of all..
- Now let it be cool in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes. It's ready to serve..
This sweet treat is perfect for every occasion and makes a great homemade gift too. Learn how to make White Chocolate OREO Cookie Balls. Oreo Cookie Balls are an easy and delicious treat. Once you make them you will be asked over and over again when you are going to make them again! In a pinch, white chocolate chips may be substituted but the best bet is to buy cheaper chocolate chips because they make better coating for.