Beans an franks. Try Our Delicious Baked Beans With Your Next Cookout. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Good ol' beans and franks are a great standby for those of us on a budget and a bunch of big appetites to feed.
Homemade Franks and Beans, or beanie weenies, is a classic family friendly meal made on the stove. Franks and Beans, aka Beanie Weenies, recipe is made with all beef dogs and less sugar than the canned version. I have made this beans and franks casserole several times, and it's always a hit. You can cook Beans an franks using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beans an franks
- You need 2 lbs of red beans.
- You need 1 pack of grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare Pack of bacon.
- You need of Ketchup couple big squirts.
- It’s of Mustard couple big squirts.
- You need to taste of Salt n pepper.
- It’s 12 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbs of Creole season.
- Prepare 2 packs of hotdogs.
The kid-pleasing combo has a sweet flavor from the baked beans and the corn bread topping. The recipe saves on pans to wash if all were cooked separately. —Roxanne VanGelder, Rochester, New Hampshire Baked beans and hot dogs, or franks as many people call them, are a natural combination. If you don't like hot dogs, make the dish with ham, spicy smoked sausage, or turkey ham. Or use chicken or turkey hot dogs.
Beans an franks step by step
- Brown bacon, then add half of the onions an grape tomatoes cook till onions tendered!.
- Once tendered add beans an cover with water an add Cajun seasoning bring to a boil then let simmer for at least 45 mins if u need add water while it’s cooking add it.
- After 45 mins add diced tomatoes an salt n pepper to your taste.
- Add franks an the other half the onion along with mustard an hot sauce to your likening an let cook bout 20 mins to 30 then it will be done !.
Rachael updates the ole' beans and franks standby with tricks to make the grownups love it, too! Grill or fry the hot dogs in a nonstick pan or grill pan use a tablespoon of butter or olive oil. In a saucepan, heat oil until it shimmers. It was a fearsome sight indeed after the tower fell for the last time, after that, strip jenga was forever banned in the lounge.