Easy No Bake-Cheesecake “Cup Bites”. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment and a baking rack. For the bites: Add the oats, peanut butter, honey, flaxseed, coconut oil and salt to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. This recipe yields a lot of small delicious chocolate peanut butter bites – perfect little treat you can enjoy on your training days.
I put a twist on some of my no bake snack balls and the result were these fantastic bites that taste just like a Peanut Butter Cup, but healthier! It's strange that growing up I really wasn't big on chocolate. Yes, peanut butter cups were one of my favorite candies, and I wouldn't kick a snickers out of bed either. You can cook Easy No Bake-Cheesecake “Cup Bites” using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy No Bake-Cheesecake “Cup Bites”
- You need 1 package of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 1 of cap-full of concentrated lemon juice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 package of Vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 3-5 tablespoons of prepared vanilla pudding.
- It’s 1 box of graham crackers (optional).
- Prepare of Unsalted butter (optional).
- You need 1 package of Oreos (optional).
Hello friends, today I am presenting this yummy recipe. Its the oreo biscuit icecream cup bites. Its delicious and easy to prepare with minimum ingredients. These egg cup bites were first popularized by Starbucks but are really easy to make at home.
Easy No Bake-Cheesecake “Cup Bites” instructions
- (Allow cream cheese to soften at room temperature). In the mean time you'll have to make your Vanilla Pudding. Make this in the microwave as directed (with water instead of milk). Allow to cool..
- (For graham crackers) Place graham crackers into your food processor and pulse until fine. If you dont have a food processor you can place the crackers into a large bowl or zip block bag and manually crush them. Melt a few tablespoons of butter and gradually pour into the graham crackers, mixing until it resembles wet sand. Line your cupcake tin with cupcake papers and press in the cracker mixure evenly until you have your desired crust thickness then bake at 350° until firm. Allow to cool..
- (For oreos) Using either your food processor or crushing manually, crush the cookies with the cream until it resembles wet sand. Line your cupcake tins with cupcake paper and press in the cookie mixture evenly until you have your desired crust thickness. You can either leave it as is and fill with the cheesecake and refrigerate or bake the crust at 350° until firm. Allow to cool..
- Once the cream cheese is softened, mix it with a handheld mixer until it becomes smoothe. Add your sugar and lemon mixing until incorporated..
- Add your 3-5 tablespoons of vanilla pudding, make sure you add this to taste. Mix well and taste the entire mixture, feel free to add more sugar or lemon if needed..
- Scoop filling into your already lined and crumbed cupcake tin. Freeze for 1-2 hours or refrigerate overnight..
You can use any ingredients you want to flavor them but my favorite is broccoli, cheddar cheese and bacon. The Pastry Cup Bites recipe out of our category Chicken! Gradually add flour mixture to yogurt mixture, whisking until fully combined and you have a thick batter. Delicate and delicious, these dessert bites are extremely quick and fun to make. Lang's Chocolates Super Quick Banana Cream Pie Dessert Cup BitesIngredients: Lang's Chocolates White Chocolate Dessert CupsBanana Cream Pudding (store-bought snack cups OR already prepared box.