Oreo cookie lasagna. Watch my other weird dessert DIY videos. If it's called lasagna, you can eat for dinner, right? I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
You could easily do this with Golden Oreo cookies and vanilla pudding. This no-bake chocolate lasagna has layers of crushed Oreos, cream, chocolate pudding and chocolate chips! One of my favorite things about this Oreo lasagna is that it requires absolutely no baking! You can cook Oreo cookie lasagna using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo cookie lasagna
- It’s 1 of box of Oreo cookies.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 8 oz of reduced fat cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of skim milk.
- Prepare 12 oz of fat free cool whip.
- You need 6 each of snack pack fat free chocolate pudding cups (or make 1 package of fat free chocolate pudding ahead of time).
Give this chocolate lasagna with oreo crust recipe a try and let us know what you think! Do you love it as much as we do? This Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna is a no-bake dessert. The layers of Nutter Butters, pudding Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna.
Oreo cookie lasagna step by step
- Spray a 9X13 casserole dish with non stick spray.
- In a closed Ziploc bag, crush the oreo cookies.
- Set aside 1cup of the cookies for topping.
- Combine remaining crushed cookies with melted butter and press on the bottom of the pan.
- In a small bowl, whip softened cream cheese using a handheld mixer until light and fluffy.
- Mix in sugar, milk and 1 1/4 cups of cool whip until well combined.
- Spread cream cheese layer over the oreo cookie crust until smooth and even.
- Layer chocolate pudding on next.
- Spoon remaining cool whip over pudding and gently smooth.
- Sprinkle remaining Oreo crumbs.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours (overnight is better).
- Serve and enjoy.