Stir-Fry Asparagus & Bean Sprouts & Bacon. Immediately add asparagus; season lightly with salt. Add the mushrooms and bell pepper in the middle. Stir-fry for a minute, sprinkling a bit of rice wine or dry sherry over the mushrooms as you stir-fry.
Enjoy this recipe for stir-fried asparagus on its own or add to rice, salads, and more! I mention this up above in the main post, but be sure you have all your ingredients prepped and ready to go before you start actually stir-frying. Asparagus is sauteed with a simple soy sauce and vinegar sauce. You can have Stir-Fry Asparagus & Bean Sprouts & Bacon using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-Fry Asparagus & Bean Sprouts & Bacon
- It’s 150 grams of Asparagus.
- Prepare 100 grams of Bean Sprouts.
- You need 40 grams of Bacon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oil.
Mix the asparagus into the skillet, coating with the oil. The fresh asparagus gives a fresh and unique favor with. Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Variations For more veggies add some sliced mushrooms with the asparagus. Spring's favorite vegetable shines in quick Steak and Asparagus Stir-Fry.
Stir-Fry Asparagus & Bean Sprouts & Bacon step by step
- Fold the base of Asparagus by hand. (The base of Asparagus is hard, so peel the skin and use. Or throw away.) Cut the Asparagus soft side into diagonally..
- Cut the bacon into 1 cm strip..
- Heat a pan with oil. Fry the bacon until the color changes. Then add the Asparagus and fry it until the color becomes vivid..
- Add the bean sprout, salt, soy sauce and stir fry quick. (Within 1 mitute).
Serve this stiry-fry with precooked jasmine rice, available in pouches on. So I decided to make a simple chicken and asparagus stir fry for lunch, mixed with some garlic, scallions, soy sauce and honey. This is a quick delicious stir fry dish that is very satisfying and only needs very few ingredients. Drizzle the remaining teaspoon of oil into the pan, add the asparagus, ginger, and garlic. Add the asparagus, mushrooms, and scallions, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the asparagus is just shy Stir-fried some shrimp, removed to a plate and then made this in the same pan, adding the.