Oreo Truffles. OREO cookies, baking chocolate, and cream cheese are all you need to make this easy chocolate “These truffles are very easy and delicious. You can't go wrong with OREO, cream cheese and. Oreo Balls – Oreo Truffles with step by step directions!
Quick and easy Oreo truffles recipe. These oreo truffles don't require any baking and they make a great food gift for friends and family. Do you have a dessert guilty pleasure? You can cook Oreo Truffles using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Truffles
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 24 packages of oreos.
- You need 8 oz of semi sweet chocolate chips.
As a baker, I confess that I often take Which is why these Oreo Truffles are something of a guilty pleasure for me, because there's. To make Oreo truffles, start by crushing up a package of Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. These Oreo Truffles are mouthwatering bite-size treat everyone will love! These homemade oreo balls are coated in chocolate and decorated with sprinkles and drizzle for a stunning presentation.
Oreo Truffles instructions
- in a gaint zip loc bag put your 24 oreos in..
- then close tight and crush the oreos into little bits.
- then put in a large mixing bowl and add the cream cheese..
- mix until everything combined.
- after combined make into little balls place on a cookie sheet and freeze for 15 to 20 minutes.
- while freezing melt your chocolate.
- when done freezing dip your oreo balls into melted chocolate.
- when you are done dipping all you could put toppings such as sprinkles, nuts or white chocolate or the crushed oreos.
These oreo truffles are so perfectly truffle-y (that's definitely a word)! The truffle center is made from vegan cream cheese and crushed. Have you ever had Oreo truffles before? If you've been reading my blog for awhile now, you are certainly familiar with these no-bake treats. They're nothing new, nothing revolutionary, but my god.