Easy Simple Chili. The Best Classic Chili – This traditional chili recipe is just like mom used to make with ground beef, beans, and a simple homemade blend of chili seasonings. Goes great with cornbread or over corn chips for a chili pie! I like to use This is an easy and simple chili recipe.
Make in a crock pot for simple weekday meals. Top with shredded Cheddar cheese and corn. A simple chili recipe that has many asking for the recipe. You can have Easy Simple Chili using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Simple Chili
- It’s 1 lb. of Ground beef (or ground pork, turkey, bison).
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 14 oz. of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cans of tomato soup.
- You need 8 oz. of can tomato sauce (Redpack).
- Prepare 1 can of kidney or chili beans.
- You need 1 package of chili seasoning.
- Prepare 14 oz. of can beef broth (or bullion cube, Knorr is best).
- It’s 1 tsp. of Frank's Redhot (optional).
It's the perfect base to add your favorite chili toppings! Easy Simple Chili Recipe: There is a common belief among many people that cooking is a hard task and cannot be done by everyone. This no-frills basic chili recipe is ready for your personal touch. Learn how to make classic chili and Now that it's officially fall, I think we could all use a good primer on how to make a basic pot of chili.
Easy Simple Chili step by step
- Brown meat with onions (if using green pepper, celery or carrots, brown with the meat).
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a large pot, then add the meat mixture..
- Simmer on low until it boils, maybe 30 minutes, uncovered. Stir occasionally. No need to cover. You can add everything to a crock pot and let simmer as long as you want..
- Add sour cream and/or cheese and serve! I use a packet of chili seasoning because it's 39 cents! If you shop at Aldi, this is a cheap meal you can feed your family for about $6! The Redhot doesn't make us spicy but adds a nice “tang”. You can even use shredded beef. Replace the beef broth with 8 oz. lager (or amber beer)..
Dump the masa mixture into the chili. Invest your prep time in chili powder from scratch and you'll have the best bowls of simple, tasty chili waiting in the slow cooker when How To Cook Slow Cooker Chili: The Simplest, Easiest Method. Try this easy chili recipe and get more comfort food recipes and ideas from Food.com. Its easy to make too, most of the time is for simmering. This is really mild, but could be a great starting point for a.