Easy CP Chili. Try this delicious recipe from Johnsonville that's sure to delight the family! Easy CP Chili OMG best ever! This bean-rich, ground beef chili will not only be delicious today, but it might even taste better tomorrow.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasonings. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the chicken, chicken broth, green chile peppers, cumin, oregano and cayenne pepper and bring to a boil. You can have Easy CP Chili using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy CP Chili
- You need 3 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of stewed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 packages of McCormicks chili seasoning.
- It’s 2 can of chili beans red.
- Prepare 2 can of chili beans kidney.
- It’s 1 large of green pepper.
- It’s 1 large of red pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 packages of Mrs Dash chili seasoning.
Chop onion and cook with ground beef until meat loses its red color. NOTE: Can easily be increased for a crowd with equal amounts of all ingredients. A great warm meal for cool, wet spring evenings. With hearty red kidney beans, our Slow Cookers Chili Seasoning Mix, and tomato sauce, this warm chili is the perfect indulgence for any occasion.
Easy CP Chili instructions
- Brown the ground beef, chopped peppers, and minced garlic in pan..
- After meat is all brown drain the fat off..
- Put all ingredients in the crockpot. Do not drain any of the canned goods. Mix well..
- Cook in crockpot on high for 3 hours.
From tailgates to Super Bowl parties, add our quick and easy chili recipe to your dinner menu today. Get dinner on the table with Food Network's best recipes, videos, cooking tips and meal ideas from top chefs, shows and experts. Find and share everyday cooking inspiration on Allrecipes. Discover recipes, cooks, videos, and how-tos based on the food you love and the friends you follow. When browned remove and drain beef.