Quick Chicken Soup.
You can cook Quick Chicken Soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Soup
- It’s of Protein.
- Prepare 1 pound of chicken, quick dice.
- You need of or turkey or sausage.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s of use desired Mrs. Dash or Adobo to season chicken.
- It’s can of substitute 2 cans beans, drained.
- You need of Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 pound of frozen spinach or kale, stems removed.
- It’s 1 pound of shredded potatoes (frozen).
- You need 2 of frozen steam bags vegetables, frozen.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen diced onions.
- Prepare 6-8 cups of total water.
- Prepare 6 teaspoons of Tomato chicken powdered bullion (Knorr's).
Quick Chicken Soup instructions
- In dutch oven or pot, create a quick sear. Add water and bring to quick boil. Whisk in powdered bullion..
- Add rest of ingredients, cover and simmer 8-20 minutes..