Denise's crockpot chili. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with.
This is a very simple beef chili recipe made in the Crockpot without a. Venison crockpot chili that is packed full of protein, fiber and tons of flavor. Make sure you have a large enough crockpot! You can have Denise's crockpot chili using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Denise's crockpot chili
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of onions finely chopped.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 2 of generous tbsp flour.
- It’s 1 of generous tbsp cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 3 tsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 3 tsp of salt.
- It’s 22 oz of bottle of crushed tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of small can of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 cans of pinto or kidney beans (12 oz each) rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of beer (if no beer on hand, use 3 cups of beef broth).
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
This crockpot chili recipe winner is made with plenty of spice and packed with lots of flavor. This versatile chili is perfect in a smaller crock pot and can easily be adjusted to your taste and needs. Super easy to make, and one of the best homemade chilies you will ever have. Crockpot white chicken chili is creamy, rich, hearty and full of flavor but lightened up a touch!
Denise's crockpot chili step by step
- In a large skillet cook the beef, onion, and garlic together until the meat is no longer pink.
- Drain off any excess fat and place in the crockpot.
- Sir in flour, cocoa, salt, sugar, chili powder, oregano and tomato paste.
- Sir in all other ingredients; cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- If you would like the chili thicker, uncover and cook another hour.
- Remove the bay leaf before serving.
- You could use the instant pot for the above cooking. I prefer to do the above steps in a regular pan on the stove top, then add all ingredients to the instant pot. If cooking in instant pot, cook time is 18 minutes set on manual. At end of time, quick release the steam..
This recipe has no sauteeing, works great for meal prep. Easily make a rich and flavorful chili with this recipe using a crockpot, fresh vegetables, and ground venison. A tasty crock pot chili recipe made in a slow cooker. Keyword chicken chili, chicken chili crockpot, chicken chili recipe, crockpot Add the tomatoes, chili seasoning chilies, black olives, corn, peas, beans, and brown sugar to the. A delicious and easy crockpot turkey chili recipe.