Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli. I prefer my chili with cut up stew meat rather than ground beef. I partially freeze the meat for easier cutting. This delicious Crockpot Chili recipe is hearty and perfect for chilly weather!
This easy crockpot chili recipe is made with lean ground beef, onions, beans, diced tomatoes, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and chopped Chili is a great way to get picky kids to (secretly) eat vegetables. Crock Pot Game Day No-Bean Chili With Ground Beef. This is a recipe for chili with ground beef, beef, tomatoes, and kidney beans. You can have Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground chuck or leaner ground meat.
- You need 1 of large green bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of large green zucchini, peeled or unpeeled & diced.
- Prepare 1 of large yellow, white or red onion, peeled & diced.
- Prepare 16-18 of baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise then diced or 1 large carrot, peeled & diced small.
- It’s 2 of celery, cut in half lengthwise & diced.
- Prepare 1 can (46 oz) of can of tomato juice (you may not need all this).
- You need 4 of small cans of kidney beans, drained & rinsed (I use 2 dark red & 2 light red).
- Prepare 2 can (14 oz) of or so of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 of small can of tomato paste, not puree (optional but adds alot of flavor).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of level tbs of baking cocoa powder, unsweetened.
- It’s 1 tbsp of or 2 tbs of chilli powder, not chilli seasoning mix in an envelope.
- It’s 3 tbsp of dried parsley flakes, u can use fresh also.
- It’s 2 tbsp of or 3 tbs of dried oregano (I use 3).
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder, not garlic salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of course ground black pepper or regular ground black pepper if its all u have.
- It’s 1 of salt, to taste but be careful not to use too much if using the bouillon cubes.
- It’s 2 of each beef bouillon cubes, optional but it add alot of flavor.
- You need 1 tbsp of white sugar (optional).
For a low-calorie version, try this Low Calorie Crock Pot Chili recipe. This versatile chili is perfect in a smaller crock pot and can easily be adjusted to your taste and needs. This wonderful hardy red ground beef chili recipe made in your crock pot. Great for every day, a tailgate, or family get together.
Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli instructions
- Brown ground beef in a skillet on stove, drain grease/fat, add to crock pot, add all herbs, spices, cocoa powder & bouillon cubes to crock pot also.
- Sauté carrots, onions, zucchini, celery, peppers on stove until half done or until semi-soft, drain any oil/grease & add to crock pot.
- Add tomato paste if u are using it, stir through with the the meat & veggie mixture in the crock pot, add undrained tomatoes, add beans & stir through again.
- Open can of tomato juice, add to crock pot making sure to cover all mixture in the crock pot but be sure not to over fill the crock pot, stir through to combine everything.
- Cook in crock pot on low for about 4-6 hours or less or maybe even longer until done… I think this all depends on the crock pot and how thick or thin u like your chilli… When done serve as in for the big game or any meal… If u like toppings I would recommend some, sour cream, shredded cheese, crackers, corn chips or even hot sauce….
- Just a couple little tips to help u out::::: This makes alot of chilli…my crock pot is about a 6-7 quart pot… U can also make this on the stove if u would like, cook it on medium or even low if u like, just simmer until done and make sure to stir so it doesn't stick or burn… Another thing I'd like to say is this recipe seems complicated because of all the ingredients, its not & well worth the effort!! Its also very versatile when it comes to the spices… If u don't like something don't add it, if u want to add more of something go for it… This is just based on my & my families taste… Feel free to adjust or add or leave out anything u want but I hope u try it this way! It really is deliciousness!!.
A tasty crock pot chili recipe made in a slow cooker. A protein-packed, savory, filling, warm dish great for cold days, and an. This is THE Ultimate Collection Crock-Pot Game Day Recipes! So many of our recipes are great for your next game day party or get together. World's GREATEST Chili Recipe – SO EASY!!